How to find and request library materials from home:
- Click here to open the Catalog or click on the link from the Library's menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Log in to My Account button and then enter your user name (library card number) and pin number or password (follow the onscreen instructions. If you had an account before May 29, 2012 your password will be your last name in capital letters. This can be changed once you are logged in).
- Search the catalog for the item you want. Search in all of C/W MARS or choose "Hopedale Bancroft Memorial Library" from the drop down menu for location to see if the item is currently available at the Library. Click on Place Hold to have the item held for you.
- If you do not find your item, click on the Commonwealth Catalog link. This enables you to search all the library systems in Massachusetts. Step by step directions are available on the screen for placing your request.
You can also log on with your library card to...
- see when your items are due back to the library
- renew your checked-out items
- pay fines with a credit card
- Create Lists