See Parklands calendar for scheduled events
- Parklands Closed Dusk until Sunrise.
Dogs / Pets / Draft Animals
- Town leash bylaws and poop-a-scoop ordinances apply.
- Animals must be in full control of their handlers at all times. Flagrant violations will be subject to Police action and fines.
Motorized Vehicles / Gasoline-powered equipment / Boating
- Prohibited: vehicles, ATV's, motorcycles, mini-bikes, scooters, go carts, snowmobiles, etc. (Exempt: Authorized Town maintenance and service vehicles). Max speed limit: 10 mph
- Prohibited: use of gasoline-powered equipment anywhere within the Parklands including - but not limited to: chainsaws, leaf blowers, hole diggers, weedwackers, snowblowers etc. (Exempt: equipment used for routine or emergency maintenance by Park Department or Highway Department personnel).
- No Gas Motors - Electric motors only Portage/Cartop Boating Only. (Hulls, paddles, oars and props should be wiped clean before and after launching to help stop the spread of nuisance aquatic plantlife).
- View Zero tolerance policy.
- NO Brush or Tree cutting
- NO Sign posting, trail blazing/glazing/tagging, marking or defacing any tree, rock, road, path, or structure.
- NO Fires or Fire pit Building. (Cookouts allowed in grilles/ provided at 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fireplaces, and at the Lookout, Fisherman's Island, and Moroney's Grove shelters).
- NO Littering or Illegal Dumping of Household/Yard Debris
- NO Metal detector prospecting
- NO Shelter building or fabrication
Firearms / Hunting
- NO Firearms
- NO Hunting
- NO Paintball, BB, or Pellet Guns
- NO Camping (unless pre-approved by the Park Commission)
- NO Alcoholic Beverages or Illegal Drugs
- Swimming allowed at Town Beach only - when open - with lifeguards on duty.
- Must be scheduled and approved by the Park Commission See usage guidelines facilities
- Prohibited: Commercial or private instructions / lessons / fundraising / soliciting / clinics /animal training; Private sports instruction, clinics, games, practices, tournaments, etc.; Commercial / private animal training, for-profit fundraising etc.