Bancroft Memorial Library
CURBSIDE PICKUP INFORMATION
The Bancroft Memorial Library is continuing curbside pickup for the foreseeable future. Please continue to return books to the book drops when the library is closed. When we are open , please bring books in and drop in the white basket near the door.
CURBSIDE PICKUP PROCEDURES
1. Search our online catalog to find items you want.
3. Looking for ideas or want to know what’s new? We have continued to acquire new materials while we have been closed to the public. Subscribe to our Wowbrary email newsletter to see new materials in the library.
4. Call us at 508-634-2209 or email us at email@example.com with your requests.
1. Library staff will collect your items, bag them up and schedule an appointment for you to pick up. Please allow 24 hours for us to complete your request.
2. Items will be checked out and placed in a bag, labeled with the last name of the card holder the materials were checked out to, and placed on the table in the front lobby of the library.
3. If an order is not picked up on time we will hold the materials inside and schedule another pickup time with you.
Patron Pickup Instructions
1. Please wear a mask when picking up your books.
2. Other patrons may be scheduled during the same pickup window. Please wait in your car until they are finished, or maintain a distance of six feet.
3. If you are picking up material for a friend, please make sure they know you are doing so.
*Please note: If you are feeling ill at the time of your scheduled pickup, please stay home. Give us a call and we will schedule another pickup time or a delivery.
Curbside pickup will be located in the front foyer of the building.
Monday & Wednesday 1 pm - 8 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 10 am - 5 pm
Friday 1 pm - 5 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 2 pm
Book drops at the front and rear of the building will remain open for you to return materials. These returns will be open when the library is closed.
Unfortunately we can’t accept book donations at this time. Please hold onto materials and look for updates on when this service will resume.