Where do I go to apply for a Common Victualler License?

The Board of Selectmen serve as the Licensing Board for the Town of Hopedale.  Some of the licenses that are issued by the Selectmen include;  Alcohol, Common Victualler, Dealer's Licenses, Automatic Amusements and Entertainment Licenses.  To see if you require a license click this link  http://www.hopedale-ma.gov/administrator-selectmen or click the name of the license linked to the application.    If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Town Administrator's office at 508-634-2203 x 210.